All participants to the convention can benefit from a substantial reduction for their travel. Their accompanying partner can also benefit from this discount! Furthermore, you may arrive several days before and leave some days after the convention!
The discount applies:
- On Brussels Airlines’ operated flights only
- On specific booking categories (Bizz&Class, Flex&Fast, Light&Relax and Check&Go on European routes and/or Economy and Business class on intercontinental routes)
Bookings for your tickets can be done in two ways depending on your country of departure:
1. Online booking by clicking here to return to our homepage. This is valid for travel originating in Europe, including Moscow and Tel Aviv to all our destinations.
- Fill in your travel details (origin, departure, dates of travel)
- Tick the box in front of “I have a promotional code” and enter the promocode the organiser of the event has communicated to you. Book your tickets!
- Note: The promo code has a defined booking period and travel period.
2. Booking via our Service Centre. This is valid for travel originating in Africa (both for a return travel or for a one-way travel).
- The organiser of your event will communicate to you a phone number of our Service Centre for booking your tickets along with an access code.
- After the language choice, select 2 for business partners, followed by selecting 2 for commercial agreements and finally select 2 for congress code. Then, delegate should enter the ACCESS CODE.