Lowest Fare Guarantee terms & conditions
1. To benefit from Brussels Airlines' online lowest fare guarantee (LFG) you must first have purchased and have fully paid a ticket at www.brusselsairlines.com using a credit or debit card. The LFG applies only to bookings made online at www.brusselsairlines.com and not to those purchased by telephone or otherwise. The flight booked can be either a one-way or return Brussels Airlines flight, exclusively operated by Brussels Airlines (hence, excluding code-share flights operated by Brussels Airlines’ partners), departing from /to Brussels or abroad.
To qualify for the Brussels Airlines LFG you must have found a cheaper fare on another site for the same trip, meaning :
- for the same flights
- in the same product (b.light economy, b.flex economy +, b.business, Check&Go, Light&Relax, Flex&Fast, Bizz&Class, Economy or Business)
- at the same date of departure and/or return
- same airport of origin and destination
- same scheduled hour of departure
The fare (i.e. the fare quoted including taxes, fees, charges and surcharges) for the flight must be cheaper than your Brussels Airlines booked flight) and must be quoted in the same currency. Websites showing fares but not allowing users to book the cheaper online fare will not qualify for the LFG.
2. The LFG is applicable only to the original booking made online and any subsequent changes to a booking will not be able to benefit from the LFG.
3. Claims can only be made by submitting a LFG form online. No claim for a LFG can be made by telephone or otherwise. Incomplete LFG forms will not be accepted. Forms must be received online at www.brusselsairlines.com within 1 hour following the online booking with Brussels Airlines. You need to save and send a screen shot of the fare quote page from the other airline website you did find cheaper.
4.Brussels Airlines is not responsible for any LFG forms which are not received or which are delayed in transmission.
5. The LFG will not apply where:
- a. the difference in cost between the purchase on www.brusselsairlines.com and the cheaper online fare is smaller than 5€ or the result of an error by the other online site
- b. the cheaper online fare is not available to the general public. Such fares include, but are not limited to, corporate discount fares, staff fares, consolidator fares, wholesaler fares, student fares, closed user group fares ; or
- c. the cheaper online fare has been discounted by the other online site by use of vouchers, loyalty rewards, redemption of frequent flyers miles or similar, and including any other offers or incentives to reduce the total cost; or
- d. the cheaper online fare is part of a travel package with an inclusive airfare; or
- e. Brussels Airlines is unable to verify, using reasonable means, that the cheaper online fare is available or
- f. you have exercised your right to obtain a refund or have cancelled your booking before you apply for a LFG, in which case Brussels Airlines ' usual General Conditions of Carriage for cancellations and refunds apply.
6. Brussels Airlines sale fares displayed on www.brusselsairlines.com are subject to change. If there is a reduction to the sale fares advertised on Brussels Airlines' website after you have booked your flight, the LFG will not apply.
7. To qualify for a LFG you must supply sufficient evidence of the cheaper quote in the form of sceenshot of the fare quote page, together with a copy of the conditions applicable to the cheaper quote. Please note that the copy of any attachment to the fare quote page must be taken at the same time the cheaper fare screenshot is taken.
8.If the claim meets all the Terms and Conditions of the LFG, a refund of the difference between the price paid on www.brusselsairlines.com and the cheaper online fare, will be credited to the holder of the credit/debit card that was used to pay for the booking at www.brusselsairlines.com within 30 days of the claim having been verified by Brussels Airlines. A letter or email confirmation will be sent to the cardholder 3 days after the refund is made.
9. The refund of the price difference is the sole and exclusive compensation that will be made to qualified claimants who show that Brussels Airlines failed to meet its LFG.
11. The LFG will apply only upon compliance by you with Brussels Airlines' usual General Conditions of Carriage for booking flights which are available on our website at www.brusselsairlines.com. Please read these carefully. 12. One claim per booking made and paid for in full at www.brusselsairlines.com only.
13. Brussels Airlines is the final authority on interpretation of these rules and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Brussels Airlines reserves the right to terminate or amend this LFG at any time upon simple notice.