Welcome to the Dan lounge.
- Location: the Eastline lounge is located at Concourse B and Concourse C
- Access: for more information about access to the lounge, please refer to our Lounge section
- Distance from the city: 20 km
- Public transports: taxi, bus
- Location: the Lost & Found counter is located in the arrival area next to the luggage carousel
- Phone: +972 3 975 4072
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Luggage tracing: for luggage tracing, please refer to our Luggage Tracing section
- Economy: 90 minutes prior to departure
- Business: 85 minutes prior to departure
Baggage drop-off points close 70 minutes prior to departure (for people who check in online and travel with hold luggage)
Please be advised that as from 1 June 2015, all Economy Class Passengers travelling from Tel Aviv Ben Gurion Airport will have to be in possession of a valid boarding pass, before approaching the Security Profiling Agents and the Baggage Drop-Off Desks.
Traditional Check-in will no longer be available. Therefore Guests will require to check-in either:
- Via the Brussels Airlines website and obtain a Printed PDF Boarding Pass
- Via the Brussels Airlines website and obtain an Electronic Boarding pass on their Smart Phone
- Check-in on the Kiosks available at the airport departure level before proceeding to the Baggage Drop-Off (but please note that the Brussels Airlines Link will only be available from early July)
During the first months of implementation, there will be overflow desks available for those passengers not yet in possession of boarding passes, but they will be limited and they might be crowded, therefore we recommend our guests to use the online options as much as possible. We apologise for any inconvenience this might bring especially in the start-up phase.
||Ben Gurion International Airport - Terminal 3 - Departure Hall (level 3) - passage behind check-in desk 33
||3 hours before departure of each Brussels Airlines operated flight