Brussels Airlines Economy Class. Your gateway between Europe, Africa & The United States.
With our extended network between Africa, Europe & The United States, our premium service on board and our excellent cabin features, Brussels Airlines Economy Class is your best choice for a comfortable journey.
Your Economy Class experience on the ground:
- City check-in available in Africa (Kigali, Kinshasa & Monrovia)
- To/from Africa 46Kg checked-in luggage allowance (2 pieces of max. 23kg each)
- To/from the US 23Kg checked-in luggage allowance (1 piece)
- 12Kg (1 piece) hand luggage allowance
- Miles & More miles: Calculate how many miles you earn on your flight
- No booking change fee (depending on fare level)
- Refundable (depending on fares level)
Your Economy Class experience on board:
- Ergonomic seats with an adjustable leather headrest
- Generous leg space (33" - 84cm)
- Revolutionary inflight entertainment system with one of the largest individual Economy Class touch screens (8,9" or 22,6cm)
- Food & beverages concept, including:
- A choice of hot meals with a fresh salad, dessert and cheese
- Complimentary drinks throughout the flight
- Ice cream
- Kids items are available
Please note: Guests travelling in Economy class on a Brussels Airlines operated intercontinental flight and connecting on a flight within Europe, will be offered one free soft drink (or tea/coffee) from the Buy-On-Board offer on the European stretch of their flight, even if they travel in Light&Relax on this flight. They will however be requested to present their boarding pass or any other document showing a proof of their connection from/to a Brussels Airlines operated long-haul flight.
Virtual on board experience
Discover your on board experience already online with this interactive tour of our brand new Business and Economy Class cabins.