Terms and conditions
These Terms and Conditions describe the rules that govern the purchase and use of the b.student voucher product. The b.student voucher is offered by Brussels Airlines NV/SA, having its registered office at Jaargetijdenlaan 100-102 box 30, 1050 Brussels, RPR 0400.853.488 (Brussels).
* When purchasing a b.student voucher, you will receive an email with the b.student voucher enclosed as a PDF attachment. In case you have purchased a b.student voucher and, for any reason, did not receive the above-mentioned email, please call +32 (0)2 723 24 84 (available from Monday to Friday between 9:00 and 19:00 CET and on Saturday between 9:00 and 17:00 CET).
- The b.student voucher can only be purchased online (at www.brusselsairlines.com/exchangestudent), for a price of EUR 199 for one traveller, except for the route Brussels - Tel Aviv or Tel Aviv - Brussels. The b.student voucher from Brussels to Tel Aviv can be purchased online for a price of €349. The b.student voucher from Tel Aviv to Brussels can be purchased online for a price of $499.
- The b.student voucher can only be redeemed* to book one return flight ticket in b.light economy to the destination mentionned on your voucher.
- To redeem a b.student voucher against one return flight ticket the traveller needs to contact the Brussels Airlines Service Centre by telephone at +32 (0)2 723 24 84 (available from Monday to Friday between 9:00 and 19:00 CET and on Saturday between 9:00 and 17:00 CET) and provide the unique personal code displayed on the b.student voucher.
- The minimum stay must be at least 3 months. The b.student voucher is valid for one traveller. For the family & friends discount, the family and friends need to fly on the same route as the student & within the travel period of the b.student ticket.
- The applicable routes for the flight tickets which can be booked by redeeming a b.student voucher are: a. From Brussels to Barcelona, Basel, Berlin, Bilbao, Birmingham, Bologna, Bristol, Budapest, Copenhagen, Edinburgh, Geneva, Gothenburg, Hamburg, Hannover, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Malaga, Manchester, Marseille, Milan, Nice, Oslo, Prague, Rome, Stockholm, Tel Aviv, Toulouse, Turin, Venice, Vienna and Vilnius; b. And vice versa.
- The redeeming of the b.student voucher against one return flight ticket is subject to availability in b.light economy class.
- Should there be no availability in the b.light economy booking class on the desired flight, the traveller can always purchase a flight ticket in b.flex economy+ or b.business by paying the difference between the price of the b.student voucher and the full price of the actual flight ticket in b.flex economy+ or b.business. In this case, the standard booking class restrictions of b.flex economy+ or b.business will apply.
- An already purchased b.student voucher can under no circumstances be reimbursed or redeemed for cash.
- The standard b.light economy booking class restrictions, the General Conditions of Carriage and the regulations on air carrier liability in the event of accidents will apply.
- The b.student voucher is meant to be used for exchange students. Brussels Airlines shall have no liability whatsoever for theft, loss or misuse of your b.student voucher (including if your b.student voucher is redeemed by another individual).
- The b.student voucher is meant for exchange students only.
- It is not permitted under any circumstances to resell a b.student voucher.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Belgium. The settlement of any dispute which might arise as a result of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be exclusively submitted to the courts of Brussels, Belgium.