*Return flight, all taxes & charges included. Subject to availability.
Lively and elegant, always in movement, nonetheless Turin is incredibly a city set in the heart of verdant areas: gently resting on the hillside and enclosed by the winding course of the River Po, it owes much of its charm to its enchanting location at the foot of the western Alps, watched over by snowy peaks.
The first Capital of Italy invites you to discover its ancient and modern history, the palaces and museum, the parks and tree-lined avenues, the river and the hills, the restaurants and historic coffee houses, the long colonnaded streets and the multiethnic neighborhoods, the great events and the many little pleasures which have always made it unique, in a balance between the rational Roman town layout, the measured pomp of Piedmont baroque and the originality of the modern and contemporary architecture.
Come to Turin, live it, breathe its spirit… you’re sure to be taken completely by surprise!
10 good reasons to choose Turin:
- Italy’s first capital before Florence and Rome
- The Egyptian Museum, the second biggest in the world
- The National Cinema Museum inside the Mole Antonelliana
- The city where the Holy Shroud is conserved
- The Royal Residences declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO
- The city holding Leonardo da Vinci’s Self-portrait
- The Capital of Contemporary Art
- The best historical cafés and patisseries
- The capital of taste, chocolate and aperitivo
- The city with 18 km of arcades for shopping