- Terminal: London Heathrow’s new Terminal 2 will open on 4 June with Star Alliance and other airlines gradually moving in over a period of several months. Brussels Airlines operated flights will officially move to Terminal 2 on 15 October for both departing and arriving passengers. Until that date all Brussels Airlines operated flights will continue to be in Terminal 1.
- Website: www.heathrowairport.com
- Wi-Fi: access in all terminals, provided by Boingo Wireless.
Welcome to the Star Alliance Lounge.
- Location: the Star Alliance Lounge is located in Terminal 1.
- Access: for more information about access to the lounge, please refer to our Lounge section
- Location: the Lost and Found office is located in the arrival hall, near belt 1.
- Phone: +44 2089909900
- Luggage tracing: for luggage tracing, please refer to our Luggage Tracing section
- b.light economy: 70 minutes prior to departure
- b.flex economy+: 50 minutes prior to departure
- b.business: 50 minutes prior to departure
Baggage drop-off points close 40 minutes prior to departure (for passengers who check in online and travel with hold luggage).
||London Heathrow Aiport - Terminal 1 - Zone A/F
||daily: 04:00 - 20:30
The Brussels Airlines ticket desk will be located in Zone A for SN2104 and SN2094. After 09:25 and for any other ticketing enquiries the SWISS ticket desk in Zone F will also be available for Brussels Airlines passengers.