Lowest fare guaranteed
We guarantee that our website is the best place to book your Brussels Airlines tickets at the lowest price. If you manage to find a lower price on another website for the same ticket*, we will refund you the difference + a discount worth 10% of the lower fare found.
How does it work?
1. Book your flight at www.brusselsairlines.com (only flights exclusively operated by Brussels Airlines, not code-share flights)
2. Within the hour following your online booking on the Brussels Airlines website, you find a lower price for the same ticket* on another site.
3. Take a screenshot** of the price quote page showing the lower price, complete our claim form and submit it to us within the hour after booking your flight on the Brussels Airlines website.
4. Brussels Airlines will evaluate your request and if all criteria are met, the price difference + 10% of the lower price will be refunded to the credit/debit card that was used when paying for your Brussels Airlines ticket online.
* The same ticket means:
- the same flight
- the same travel class/product (b.light economy, b.flex economy+, b.business, Check&Go, Light&Relax, Flex&Fast, Bizz&Class, Economy, Business)
- the same tariff conditions
- the same date of travel and scheduled hour of departure
- the same airport of origin and destination
- price quoted has to be in the same currency as that on the Brussels Airlines website
To consult the detailed terms and conditions of our Lowest Price Guarantee, please click here.
Please ensure all criteria are met to have a valid claim.
** How to take a screenshot:
- For Windows users: Open the site that displays the lower price and press the key ‘Print Scrn’ on your keyboard. Open a new document (for example in Paint or Word) and press ‘CTRL + V’ on your keyboard. Save the document on your computer to upload it to our claim form.
- For Mac users: Open the site that displays the lower price and press the key combination ‘cmd + shift + 3’. The screenshot will automatically be saved on your desktop.