Paris Roissy Charles de Gaulle
About Paris Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport
France: Paris Climate Conference - COP21 and reinforced security measures
During the Paris Climate Conference (COP21) and in light of the events that took place in France the French government has decided to implement border controls and to reinforce identity controls and baggage inspections across all French territory until December 13, 2015.
As such, you are required to carry identification documents during checking, boarding and security controls at border crossings.
The additional identity controls may cause delays at airports. We recommend that you arrive at the airport early and with a valid identification document.
Affected road traffic during 2015 Paris Climate Conference - COP21
On 29 and 30 November 2015, the Préfecture de Police of Paris will implement heightened safety measures to secure the motorcade of government officials attending the 2015 Paris Climate Conference - COP21
As these measures will heavily affect road traffic , mainly between the city of Paris and Paris-Charles de Gaulle, Paris-Orly and Paris-Le Bourget airports in both directions. Major motorways will be closed to traffic particularly the A1, A6, the western part of the ring road (périphérique) or the RN2 :
- On Sunday 29 November from 16.00 to 22.00
- On Monday 30 November from 06.00 to 21.00
Road traffic on the concerned motorways will resume on 1st December.
Brussels Airlines and Aéroports de Paris strongly advises you to use rail transport during those times to go to or leave from Paris-Charles de Gaulle, Paris-Orly and Paris-Le Bourget airports. Public transports will be free and more frequent from Sunday noon to Monday evening.
If you have to use your car during those times to get to the aiports, please note the alternative itineraries: Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport can be accessed via A3 motorway from Porte de Bagnolet or through the RN 2 from Porte de la Villette, or the A86 then the A15 motorway or via the A104. Paris-Orly Airport can be reached via the A4 and A86 motorways from the East , or N118 and A86 from the West or the RN7 from the South.
Whatever means of transport you elect, make sure you allow enough time to go to or leave from Paris CDG Airport.
- Terminal: Terminal 1
- Website: www.aeroportsdeparis.fr
- Wi-Fi: 15 minutes free Wi-Fi access at the airport. You can buy more WiFi access time online
- foreign exchange services
- duty-free shops
- children's play area
- prayer area
- post office
- car park
- car rental
Welcome to the SAS lounge.
- Location: the SAS lounge is located in Terminal 1 close to gate n° 70
- Access: for more information about access to the lounge, please refer to our Lounge section
- Distance from the city: 30 km
- Public transports: taxi, bus
- Location: arrival hall, opposite luggage belt n°3
- Opening hours: 06h00-22h30
- Telephone: +33 184030270 (08h00-20h00)
- Email: email@example.com
- Luggage tracing: for luggage tracing, please refer to our Luggage Tracing section
- Check&Go - Light&Relax: 70 minutes prior to departure
- Flex&Fast: 60 minutes prior to departure
- Bizz&Class: 60 minutes prior to departure
Baggage drop-off points close 60 minutes prior to departure (for passengers who check in online and travel with hold luggage).
Fast Lane service is available for Flex&Fast and Bizz&Class passengers.
||Charles de Gaulle airport - Terminal 1- hall 6
05:30 to 09:15
19:00 - 21:00
||+33 892 64 00 30