Home > Contact > Refund form
Customers who made their reservation via an (online) agency, please contact your agency to request the refund.
If your flight is cancelled due to the pilote strike of 18 & 19 November 2013 and you want to request a refund, please fill in the form below. We remind you that requests can be made only by private customers
who made their reservation via the website, the Service Centre or the Brussels Airport Ticketing Office.
- If you have a cancellation insurance, please contact your insurance company.
- For customers who made their reservation in a Brussels Airlines office outside Belgium, please contact the local office in question to request the refund.
- If you booked your ticket with miles, please contact our Service Center at +32 (0)2 723 23 62.
Flight number should be inserted in 4 digits, for African flights please put 0 before the flight number (for example 0232).
- A free refund is only given if your flight was cancelled
- If your flight wasn't cancelled due to the strike, but you decided not to fly, the normal cancellation conditions of your tickets apply.