Home > My Travel > New mobile services
New mobile services
Brussels Airlines goes mobile!Brussels Airlines launches a mobile version of brusselsairlines.com for greater flexibility whenever and wherever you like.
All you need to do is use your internet-enabled mobile phone* and surf to m.brusselsairlines.com. Find many services, such as checking your personal flight details, consulting the flight timetable of all Brussels Airlines flights and looking up the actual status of your flight.
Use your internet-enabled mobile device* to check in for your Brussels Airlines flight. Whether you're between meetings or on your way to the airport, you can now manage your travel plans easily. Check in anywhere, anytime, from 24 hours right up to one hour before your flight. No printer needed. Great flexibility thanks to our mobile services!
How to use mobile check-in? Follow these five simple steps.
1. Proceed to check in by supplying your airport of departure, booking reference and last name.
2. Select the passenger you want to check in, together with the flight you want to check in for. Only 1 passenger at a time can be checked in via mobile check-in.
3. A seat is preselected. You can change this seat by clicking "Change". A seat plan appears. The available seats are indicated in green. The taken seats are indicated in grey. Your selected seat appears in red. Click "back" if you are happy with your choice. You can now also add your Frequent Flyer number by clicking "Update" next to "FQTV". If you are travelling to/from the United Kingdom, Canada, Mexico, United States and India, additional passenger information need to be filled in.
4. You can decide how you would like to receive your 2D-barcode mobile boarding pass which will be sent to your mobile phone: either in your e-mail inbox or by sms. Before choosing the e-mail option, please make sure your device is enabled to receive e-mail. Fill in the requested information and click "Exit".
5. You are now successfully checked in! Please click the link in your SMS or e-mail inbox to see your dedicated 2D-barcode. It is advised to save this barcode in your mobile phone, so you don't need to connect to the internet again. The mobile boarding pass can be used at baggage drop locations, document checkpoints, fast lane security points, lounges, tax free shops and at the boarding gates.
A full list of airports where your mobile boarding pass can be used for scanning:
|Berlin Tegel||Faro||London Heathrow||Naples||Strasbourg|
|Copenhagen||Krakow||Milan Malpensa||Rome Fiumicino|
If your airport of departure is not in this list, mobile check-in is still possible. You just won't be able to scan the mobile boarding pass there. Therefor you need to first present yourself at the check-in counter or the baggage drop-off point where a reprint of your boarding pass will be done.
*While this mobile check-in service is provided by Brussels Airlines at no cost, passengers are advised that there may be an additional cost for the use of this service charged by their individual mobile phone operators. We estimate the entire mobile check-in process take up about 400KB of data transfer. Screenshots were taken on an Apple iPhone device. Depending on your mobile device, visuals may differ. The mobile portal website and the mobile check-in are optimised for smartphone devices.