Brussels Airlines offers passengers travelling from Africa to several parts of Europe the added luxury of an airport transport service. With this service, you can count on travelling in comfort from Brussels Airport to your final destination in Europe*. The transport service will be offered to all passengers (unaccompanied minors are not eligible for this service) travelling between Africa and one of the European cities mentioned below.
What are the conditions to enjoy this airport transport service?
- You must be booked under a SN code on a Brussels Airlines operated flight for the entire journey
- You must have a valid e-ticket on your name when booking the airport transport service
- The transport service has to be arranged directly with the local Brussels Airlines office in the various African destinations
- Passengers travelling to The Netherlands, France and Luxembourg need to meet the minimum fare requirement of €1.300 return per passenger, excluding taxes.
- Passengers travelling to Germany need to meet the minimum fare requirement of €1.550 return per passenger, excluding taxes
- Passengers who travel in group to the same address can combine their fares to meet these minimum requirements
Each vehicle is able to transport a maximum of 8 passengers with luggage.
For more information, please contact your local Brussels Airlines office.
* Cities in Europe to which the airport transport is available:
- The Netherlands: Aalsmeer, Amsterdam, Breda, The Hague, Dordrecht, Eindhoven, Haarlem, Hilversum, Maastricht, Rotterdam, Tilburg, Terneuzen, Utrecht, Zaanstad, Zoetermeer, as well as all other cities between Brussels and Amsterdam beyond Belgian borders)
- France: Lille, Arras, Cambrai, Abbeville, Amiens, Boulogne-sur-Mer, Douai, Dunkerque, Maubeuge, Calais, Saint-Quentin, as well as all other cities between Brussels and Lille beyond Belgian borders
- Luxembourg: Luxembourg, as well as all other cities between Brussels and Luxembourg beyond Belgian borders
- Germany: Bonn, Cologne, Leverkusen, Solingen, Krefeld, Düsseldorf, Mönchengladbach, Duisberg, Essen, Wuppertal, Dortmund, Bochum as well as all other cities between Brussels and cities above, beyond Belgian borders.