Long haul flights
During our longhaul flights to/from Africa and the United States we offer you a well-balanced cuisine, both in Economy & Business Class.
In Economy Class you can enjoy a food & beverages concept, including:
- A choice of hot meals with a fresh salad, dessert and cheese
- Complimentary drinks troughout the flights
- Ice cream
We also serve a large variety of special meals tailored to suit medical, religious or other specific needs.
Discover our special meals >>
In Business Class you can enjoy a premium food & beverages concept, including:
- A choice of 2 appetisers & 3 main dishes served with a crisp, healthy salad
- Coffee & liquors with Belgian chocolates
- A fine range of cheeses or dessert
- 5 different cellar-bottled wines
|As from 1 November 2013 you can enjoy our Belgian Star Chefs menu on board our long haul flights out of Brussels. A host of Michelin-starred Belgian chefs creates special dishes using regional products to be served on board.
More info about Belgian Star Chefs >>
For our youngest passengers on board we have a little extra! They receive a special Kidibul Meal with a healthy drink, based on fruit juice. To order a child meal you can contact us, at least 24 hours before departure:
Short haul flights
During our shorthaul flights within Europe we offer you 3 different options:
In b.light economy you can buy several snacks and drinks on board*.
Discover our buy-on-board selection >>
* Exception: there's a free meal and drink service on the flights between Brussels and Agadir, Athens, Marrakech & Moscow.
In b.flex economy+ you can enjoy a warm meal or snack depending on the time of the day.
- Breakfast untill 10:00 am
- Snack between 10:00 am & 11:30 am
- Meal between 11:30 am & 1:30 pm
- Snack between 1:30pm & 5:30pm
- Meal between 5:30pm & 8:30 pm
- Snack as from 8:30pm
In b.business you can enjoy a premium food & beverages concept, including:
- Welcome drink - choice of champagne, wine or juices
- Gourmet cuisine served on trays, in china and glassware
- Complimentary Belgian chocolates