Home > Contact > Cancel and Refund
Cancel and Refund
Customers who made their reservation via an agency, please contact your agency to request the refund.
If you need to cancel your ticket and request a refund, simply fill in the form below (one form per ticket
). May we remind you that requests can be made only by private customers
who made their reservation via the website, the Customer Contact Centre or the Brussels Airport Ticketing Office.
- If you have a cancellation insurance, please contact your insurance company.
- For customers who made their reservation in a Brussels Airlines office outside Belgium
, please contact the local office concerned to request the refund.
- If you wish to get refunded only a part of your ticket (for example only for the return flight), please contact our Customer Contact Center.
- If you booked your ticket with miles, please contact our callcenter.
- Flight number should be inserted in 4 digits, for African flights please put 0 before the flight number (for example 0232).
Rules for cancelling your ticket and asking a refund
Brussels Airlines does not refund cancelled b.light economy segments.
- For cancellations or refunds, the conditions of the fare apply
- A €35 administration fee is charged per ticket (only for b.light and economy tickets - no fee for b.flex, b.business and business) to handle the refund of the amount you are entitled to. Only exceptions are b.business, b.flex economy+ and business tickets purchased online via the Brussels Airlines website.
- Please note that some amounts are never refunded (airline fee, credit card fee, if any, and insurance fee, if any and fuel surcharge on b.light economy fares K, L, E, T, S, V, W and Q.)
- Only one ticket refund per form will be accepted.
- For refunds of tickets purchased via a travel agency, please contact your travel agency.