Kigali International Airport is the main airport in Rwanda, and is located o the east side of Kigali, in the suburb of Kanombe.
- Terminal: International Terminal
- duty free shops
- free wifi access
- ATM machine
Welcome to the Pearl Lounge (NAS).
- Location: the Pearl lounge (NAS) is in the boarding area next to gate 1
- Access: for more information about access to the lounge, please refer to our Lounge section
Miles & More Frequent Travellers have acces to this lounge against payment of a fee*.
* For those lounges where an entrance fee and/or drinks are subject to payment by the Frequent Traveller member, these charges will be collected exclusively by the lounge operator and not by Brussels Airlines.
- Distance from the city: 12 km
- Public transports: taxis, hotels, shuttles
- Location: the Lost&Found office is located in the arrival hall beside convey belts.
- Opening hours: the Lost&Found office is open 24h/7
- Phone: +250 78 830 88 14
- Baggage tracing: for baggage tracing, please refer to our Baggage Tracing section
Or contact our global baggage info centre via +32 2 723 23 62 (daily between 9h00 – 19h00 CET)
- Economy: 90 minutes prior to departure
- Business: 75 minutes prior to departure
Baggage drop-off points close 75 minutes prior to departure (for passengers who check in online and travel with checked baggage).
Kigali - Airport
||Kigali International Airport - Office mezzanine behind check-in
Open: 4 hours before the scheduled time of departure of a flight
Closed: 1 hour after the scheduled time of departure
Kigali - City
||Hotel des Mille Collines, Kigali
Monday till Friday: 08:00 - 17:00
Saturday: 08:00 - 12:30
||+250 - 252 575 290