Travel and luggage insurance
If tomorrow you travel abroad, plenty of things can happen. The consequences of an unexpected event are always more serious and more expensive as soon as you leave Belgium, even if you don’t travel far.
Whether you travel far or nearby, only a complete travel insurance will prevent you from getting into an awkward predicament while you suffer your misfortune.
What is covered by the travel insurance of Europ Assistance?
- Visiting a relative who has been admitted to hospital
- Transport/Repatriation of an ill or injured person
- Companion for the ill or injured person
- Assistance in case of death
- Shipment of glasses, prosthesis and medication
- Reimbursement of medical costs abroad
- Advance on hospital costs
- Loss and theft of travel and professional documents
- Loss and theft of luggage – flight
- Early return for hospitalisation of your partner, father, mother, father in law, mother in law or child
- Early return for the death of a relative
- Early return for serious damage to the house
- Forwarding of urgent messages
- Availability of money
- Assistance in case of legal proceedings
You also have the possibility to extend this coverage with luggage insurance.
What is covered by the luggage insurance of Europ Assistance?
- Damaged luggage
- Stolen luggage
- Delayed luggage – flight
General conditions travel insurance
General conditions luggage insurance
Luggage claim form