These Terms and Conditions describe the rules that govern the purchase and use of the b.abroad voucher product. The b.abroad voucher is offered by Brussels Airlines NV/SA, having its registered office at Jaargetijdenlaan 100-102 box 30, 1050 Brussels, RPR 0400.853.488 (Brussels).
1. The b.pass voucher can only be purchased online (at http://bpass.brusselsairlines.com), all prices are available online on the dedicated b.pass’ website (all taxes included, final fare depends on your selected route and travel period) for 6 return flights on the same route. The b.pass is valid as from the date of purchase, it's nominative and personal and can’t be transferred.
2. Depending on your selection, the b.pass can have a validity of 3 or 6 months as from the date of purchase. The last return flight must occur within the validity period.
3. The b.pass voucher can only be redeemed* via the Service Centre to book your 6 return flight tickets in Light&Relax to the destination mentioned in your voucher on a Brussels Airlines operated flight.
4. To redeem a b.pass voucher against a return flight ticket the traveller needs to contact the Brussels Airlines Service Centre by telephone at +32 (0)2 723 24 84 (available from Monday to Friday between 9:00 and 19:00 CET and on Saturday between 9:00 and 17:00 CET) and provide the unique personal code displayed on the b.pass voucher.
5. The b.pass voucher is valid for one traveller. The Saturday night rule is applicable to the b.pass meaning that a Saturday night has to be included during the stay. The holder of the b.pass has the possibility to fly with 1 companion at a reduced price, the discount applicable for the companion is -25% of the base fare (not applicable on taxes). The companion has to fly on the same flight of the b.pass holder. Once a flight ticket is redeemed, there are no changes possible.
6. The b.pass voucher can be redeemed only on the route** selected during the booking process and mentioned on your b.pass voucher.
7. The redeeming of the b.pass voucher against 6 return flight tickets is subject to availability in Light&Relax.
8. Should there be no availability in Light&Relax on the desired flight, the traveller can always purchase a flight ticket in Flex&Fast or Bizz&Class by paying the difference between the price of the b.pass voucher divided by 6 (to have the price of 1 return flight) and the full price of the actual flight ticket in Flex&Fast or Bizz&Class. In this case, the standard booking class restrictions of Flex&Fast or Bizz&Class will apply.
9. An already purchased b.pass voucher can under no circumstances be reimbursed or redeemed for cash.
10. The standard Light&Relax restrictions, the General Conditions of Carriage and the regulations on air carrier liability in the event of accidents will apply. Once a flight ticket is redeemed in the conditions of the b.pass, there are no changes possible.
12. Brussels Airlines shall have no liability whatsoever for theft, loss or misuse of your b.pass voucher (including if your b.pass voucher is redeemed by another individual).
13. The b.pass voucher is meant for leisure travels only.
14. It is not permitted under any circumstances to resell a b.pass voucher.
15. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Belgium. The settlement of any dispute which might arise as a result of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be exclusively submitted to the courts of Brussels, Belgium.
* When purchasing a b.pass voucher, you will receive an email with the b.pass voucher enclosed as a PDF attachment. In case you have purchased a b.pass voucher and, for any reason, did not receive the above-mentioned email, please call +32 (0)2 723 24 84 (available from Monday to Friday between 9:00 and 19:00 CET and on Saturday between 9:00 and 17:00 CET).
** Routes to or from Brussels available in the b.pass are: Alicante, Barcelona, Berlin Tegel, Bilbao, Birmingham, Bologna, Bristol, Budapest, Copenhagen, Edinburgh, Geneva, Gothenburg, Hamburg, Hannover, Lisbon, London Heathrow, Lyon, Madrid, Malaga, Manchester, Marseille, Milan Malpensa (MXP), Nice, Oslo, Prague, Rome, Stockholm, Toulouse, Turin, Venice and Vienna