Travelling as a group? We help you to make the good choice!
If you wish to organize a trip for more than 9 people, you can opt for a group booking. Although the fare may be different from the one found on our website when travelling as an individual, you may find that the terms and conditions of a group booking may suit you better. Discover here how a Brussels Airlines group booking works:
What is a group travel?
- 10 or more people travelling together in Light&Relax or Economy
- All people must travel together on the same flight for both outbound and return
- All people must fly on the same dates
- Groups bookings are for Brussels Airlines operated flights only (not for codeshare flights)
How does the price offer works?
- A unique group fare is offered to all members of the group. The final fare is highly dependent on the size of the group and the seat capacity of the flight. The bigger the group, the lower the spare capacity, hence, the higher the group fare will be. This will result in fares which are higher than fares for individual bookings.
- The price offer is subject to availability at the time of reservation request.
- For travel within Europe, groups can be booked in Light&Relax.
- For intercontinental travels, groups can be booked in Economy.
What are the benefits of a group booking?
- Payment conditions are more flexible, you can book now, pay a deposit and pay the balance later.
- Confirmed names only need to be provided 2 weeks prior to departure
- Group members have always the possibility to be seated together
- Discounted fares for children and infants are applicable
How can I make a group booking?
- On our flight finder, select a Brussels Airlines operated destination and enter a minimum of 10 passengers, we will automatically redirect you to our group booking engine.