- Terminal : Terminal main building
- Website : www.aeroportoditorino.it
- Services :
- duty-free shops
- car park
- car rental
Welcome to the Piemonte lounge.
- Location : the Piemonte lounge is located on the upper floor of the Boarding Lounge after security checks
- Access: for more information about access to the lounge, please refer to our Lounge section
- Distance from the city : 16 km
- Public transports : taxi , train , bus
- Location : the Lost&Found counter is located in the arrival area next to the luggage carousel.
- Opening hours: 08h00-24h00
- Phone : +39 011 5676 785 (08h00-24h00)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Baggage tracing: for baggage tracing, please refer to our Baggage Tracing section
Or contact our global baggage info centre via +32 2 723 23 62 (daily between 9h00 – 19h00 CET)
- Check&Go - Light&Relax: 60 minutes prior to departure
- Flex&Fast: 40 minutes prior to departure
- Bizz&Class: 40 minutes prior to departure
Baggage drop-off points close 40 minutes prior to departure (for people who check in online and travel with checked baggage)
Fast Lane service is available for Flex&Fast and Bizz&Class passengers.
||From 2 hours before until 30 minutes after departure
||+39 011 5676 361 / +39 011 5676 362 (5:00 - 23:00)