Your gateway between Brussels and the world.
With our extended intercontinental network, our premium service on board and our excellent cabin features, Brussels Airlines Economy Class is your best choice for a comfortable journey.
Your experience on the ground:
- City check-in available in Africa (Kigali, Kinshasa & Monrovia)
- To/from Africa 46Kg checked-in luggage allowance (2 pieces of max. 23kg each)
- To/from North America / India 23Kg checked-in luggage allowance (1 piece)
- 12Kg (1 piece + 1 accessory) hand luggage allowance
- Miles & More miles: Calculate how many miles you earn on your flight
- No booking change fee (depending on fares level)
- Refundable (depending on fares level)
Your experience on board:
- Ergonomic seats with an adjustable leather headrest
- Generous leg space (33" - 84cm)
- Revolutionary inflight entertainment system with one of the largest individual Economy Class touch screens (8,9" or 22,6cm)
- Food & beverages concept, including:
- A choice of hot meals with a fresh salad, dessert and cheese
- Complimentary drinks throughout the flight
- Ice cream
- Kids items are available
Please note: Guests travelling in Economy class on a Brussels Airlines operated intercontinental flight and connecting on a flight within Europe, will be offered one free soft drink (or tea/coffee) from the Buy-On-Board offer on the European stretch of their flight, even if they travel in Light&Relax on this flight. They will however be requested to present their boarding pass or any other document showing a proof of their connection from/to a Brussels Airlines operated long-haul flight.
Virtual on board experience
Discover your on board experience already online with this interactive tour of our brand new Business and Economy Class cabins.