- Terminal: Terminal main building
- Website: www.milanolinate.eu
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi access in the Arrivals lounge, Check-in, Boarding lounge, restaurants and bars. You can buy your WiFi access time online following the onscreen instructions when you try to access Internet.
- laundry service
- post office
- currency exchange agency
- duty-free shops
- car park
- car rental
Welcome to the Leonardo lounge.
- Location: the Leonardo lounge is located close to the departure / gates Schengen
- Access: for more information about access to the lounge, please refer to our Lounge section
- Distance from the city: 7 km
- Public transports: taxi, bus
- Location: the Lost&Found counter is located in the arrival area next to the luggage carousel.
- Opening hours: 09h00-13h30 / 16h00-23h00
- Phone: +39 349 945 2287 (09h00-13h30 / 16h00-20h00)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Luggage tracing: for luggage tracing, please refer to our Luggage Tracing section
- Check&Go - Light&Relax: 60 minutes prior to departure
- Flex&Fast: 40 minutes prior to departure
- Bizz&Class: 40 minutes prior to departure
Baggage drop-off points close 40 minutes prior to departure (for people who check in online and travel with hold luggage)
Fast Lane service is available for Flex&Fast and Bizz&Class passengers.
||Milan Linate Airport
||From 2 hours before until 30 minutes after departure
||+39 02 495 04341 // +39 02 7485 2974