As from 1 August 2016, Brussels Airlines offers you the possibility to travel between the Netherlands and a selection of destinations via Brussels Airport. With only one booking, you can combine your Brussels Airlines operated flight with a train journey on the InterCity Brussels-Amsterdam, taking you from/to Amsterdam Central Station (ZYA), Amsterdam Schiphol (AMS), Den Haag (ZYH) and Rotterdam Central Station (QRH).
Destinations operated by Brussels Airlines that are eligible for train connection with the Netherlands:
Barcelona, Berlin, Birmingham, Budapest, Copenhagen, Geneva, Gothenburg, Hamburg, Lisbon, London, Madrid, Milan Linate, Moscow, Nice, Oslo, Prague, Rome, Stockholm, Tel Aviv, Vienna and Warsaw.
Abidjan, Accra, Banjul, Conakry, Dakar, Douala, Freetown, Kinshasa, Lomé, Luanda, Monrovia, Mumbai (as from 30 March 2017), New York, Ouagadougou, Toronto and Yaoundé.
What’s in it for you?
- Enjoy a smooth journey without the hassle of traffic jams
- Avoid the hassle of parking
- Direct connection to/from Brussels Airport without any transfers
- A two-in-one ticket for your flight and train journey
- Discover new destinations with Brussels Airlines
How does it work?
- Book your Brussels Airlines ticket to/from one of the previously mentioned train stations via your travel agency, our Service Centre (+32 2 723 23 62) or www.brusselsairlines.com. You can book a ticket in all travel classes, except for Check&Go, and have your train connection to/from The Netherlands included.
- Make sure to check-in separately for your train journey via check-in.accesrail.com and print out your train ticket. Your printed ticket receipt will include a QR-code that will give you access to the train platform. Please note that a mobile e-ticket itinerary receipt won’t allow you access the train.
- Don’t forget to also check-in for your flight as from 24h before departure.
Train connections to/from Brussels Airport
Your train ticket to/from Brussels Airport (AIR-RAIL Ticket) is valid on the day of your Brussels Airlines operated flight. The departure time of your train journey will be mentioned on your Brussels Airlines itinerary. Please note that AIR-RAIL tickets are not refundable.
If you have a departing flight at Brussels Airport, you can opt for an earlier train. If you take a later train than the one mentioned on your travel itinerary, there is no guarantee of having enough time at the airport to check-in your baggage and pass through the security checks. Please make sure to check the check-in deadlines of your flight in order to have enough time to check in your baggage.
When landing at Brussels Airport, you can catch any of the train connections. Please remember to pick up your baggage at the bag carousel before leaving the airport.
For more information, please check the train schedule on the website of InterCity Brussels-Amsterdam.
Important notice: When booking a ticket in Business Class or Bizz&Class, you will be entitled to travel in 1st class on the train. With an Economy ticket (Light&Relax, Flex&Fast, Economy and Economy Privilege) you can travel in 2nd class.
Book your combined train and flight ticket now >>