Paris Roissy Charles de Gaulle
About Paris Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport
- Terminal: Terminal 1
- Website: www.aeroportsdeparis.fr
- Wi-Fi: 15 minutes free Wi-Fi access at the airport. You can buy more WiFi access time online
- foreign exchange services
- duty-free shops
- children's play area
- prayer area
- post office
- car park
- car rental
Welcome to the SAS lounge.
- Location: the SAS lounge is located in Terminal 1 close to gate n° 70
- Access: for more information about access to the lounge, please refer to our Lounge section
- Distance from the city: 30 km
- Public transports: taxi, bus
- Economy: 70 minutes prior to departure
- Business: 60 minutes prior to departure
Baggage drop-off points close 60 minutes prior to departure (for passengers who check in online and travel with hold luggage).
Get an additional 9 kilos of extra baggage thanks to the early check-in service at Paris – Charles de Gaulle and save €100!
- Who? All passengers (adults and children) travelling to Africa from Paris – Charles de Gaulle Airport.
- When? On the day before your departure from 6pm to 8:30pm.
- Where? At the Brussels Airlines check-in desk in Terminal 1, hall 5. Your baggage will be send to Brussels Airport that same night.
- A greater baggage allowance: get an additional 9 kilos for free, meaning 1 piece of 23kg + 1 piece of 32kg, or saving up €100.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR PASSENGERS
- Additional baggage allowance not applicable for babies.
- Please ensure that you keep all your valuables and anything that you might need during your flight with you (medication, papers, etc.)
- All your baggage must be checked in at the early check-in.
- Tax refund is not possible on the day of the early check-in.
||Airport - Ticketing Office GH Team
||Charles de Gaulle airport - Terminal 1- hall 6
||During our day flights: 05:00 - 9:15
Other hours at ticketing desk: 09:30 - 11:30 & 16:00 - 18:00
For pre-checkin: 18:00 - 21:00 (last pre-checkin at 20:30)
||+33 (0) 892 64 00 30